Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bobbi Kristina Responds To Leaked Pictures

Yesterday the internet went into a frenzy, after alleged pictures of Bobbi Brown & Whitney Houston's 17 year daughter sniffing what appears to be coke, leaked. The pictures, which were sold to the National Enquirer, shows Bobbi doing the drug multiple times.


Bobbi took to Twitter to clear up the rumors.
The pictures_ a former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like. God will smite them yes..But it’s really not what it looks like.. People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I’m very hurt by this.Thing’s people do these days to hurt others is a shame. All I can do now, is keep my head up high, keep looking towards the lord.All the lord is telling me is be still. That’s all, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. #BeStill.
I love my family so much. My mom just comforted me to the max, and I’m so thankful for her. Thank you so much lord for blessing me with an Phenomenal family and incredibly phenomenal mother. Thank you for giving me the strength to move forward and put things in the past.
And the person that did this was a result of a horrible relationship that went sour. I was in love_ he was in love with money. I’ve learned My lesson. I’m so much greater and blessed for it today, and I believe nothing less. That is the last I will speak of this, let’s praise god And be greatful and thankful for your family, and people that truly love you, strength, courage, and life lessons learned. GodblessUall «3
It's not what it look like??? Hmmmm. Alright.

This isn't the first time Bobbi has been accused for drug abuse. When she was 14 Whitney prohibited Bobbi from Myspace after pictures of her smoking marijuana , and drinking alcohol leaked. Hopefully she realizes her mistakes & doesn't follow the wrong path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment