Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Britney Does Out Magazine


What is the worst advice a record executive ever told you?
Someone once told me that the "…Baby One More Time" video should be me as a superhero fighting a giant robot monster.

What was the last nightmare you had?
That someone was chasing me.

How would you feel if one of your sons turned out to be gay?
I love my boys no matter what.

Do you listen to your contemporaries’ music?
Yes. I love Gaga and Rihanna. Rihanna’s "S & M" is awesome.

Which song from the last 10 years do you wish you had recorded?
Eminem and Rihanna’s “Love the Way You Lie.”

What is your ideal way to spend a Sunday?
Playing with my boys, getting some frozen yogurt, working out, and taking a nap.

What is the dumbest, most ridiculous rumor that has been printed about you?
That I was an alien.

What is the rumor that hurt the most?
That I had died in a car accident.

What women (living or dead) could make you think twice about your sexuality?
I only have eyes for men.

Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
Betty White, because she’s so sweet and innocent.

Do you have any phobias?
Flying, because I’m not in control.

The best part of being famous is...
Being able to reach people and hopefully make them happy.

The worst part of being famous is...
Giving up your privacy.

How does the thought of turning 30 later this year make you feel?
I’m excited to be out of my 20s.

How do you feel about plastic surgery?
When it’s time to pull and tuck, I’m sure I will consider it.

I first learned about sex...
When I was 12 years old. From my mom. I was confused and disgusted.

Kissing Madonna was...
Cool.

You’ve been married twice -- once for only 55 hours. How do you feel about gay marriage?
I think everyone should be treated equally.

Lady Gaga is...
Unique.

Christina Aguilera is...
Truly talented.

Britney Spears is...
ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment