Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snooki Does Rolling Stones




We're a bit confused about this one but, 'Jersey Shore' cast-mate Snooki is on the latest cover of Rolling Stone magazine. In the issue Snooki discusses life as a reality star, and her plans to take over reality television. The 23 year old is dubbed America's #1 party girl by the magazine.


Some people aren't quite pleased about Snooki's cover, which includes r&b star Neyo. He tweeted this earlier today.

"Wow. Snooki is on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Really? I quit. (Just kidding, but almost serious….) No disrespect to Snooki, I don’t know her, but damn Rolling Stone? REALLY? REALLY! I guess…..

I feel a rant coming on, but at the sake of sounding like I’m complaining or even hating, Imma chill. I got y’all. New album on the way. I WILL get the respect I deserve in this business or I won’t be in this business. PERIOD. Have a #splendid day twit fam!! I gotta take this opportunity to thank those that recognize what I am regardless of what I do or don’t sell, what a blog hag says I am, etc. Fun is fun, mayhem is entertaining, but COME ON PEOPLE!! There’s gotta be some sort of balance somewhere! Man, GOD bless the biz…."


What do you guys think about Snooki being on the cover of Rolling Stone?

The issue hits newsstands this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment