Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kim K. Does Self Magazine



Ms. Kim Kardashian is on the latest cover of Self magazine, in which she discusses rumors, and being OCD.

On plastic surgery rumors.

"Rumors don't bother me anymore. I've read that I've had my lips done. I've always had big lips. Look at my baby pictures. It's ridiculous ... You can't worry about all the gossip."

"They'll show one picture of me today and one tomorrow, and say I've had my nose done in between," she says. "When? Didn't you just see me yesterday? And how many times have I 'had my butt done?' People's logic is so weird. I don't know why they bother!"

On being OCD.

"I'm the biggest neat freak at home, I don't have people over for the reason [that] I don't like anyone in my space. I think I was a housekeeper in my last life. Sitting at home in sweats and cleaning out my closet would be a perfect night for me."

She adds, "At home, everything has to be perfectly in line and perfectly color-coordinated. I'm just a neat freak, OCD, crazy girl."

Check out video of behind-the-scenes footage below.

No comments:

Post a Comment