Saturday, March 19, 2011

Megan Good Does H.A.S.



The always beautiful Megan Good, graces the cover of H.A.S magazine this month. In the issue she talks about her new career ventures, including a girl group, and the forever buzzing  rumors. Check out an excerpt of the spread below. 

 On Rumors

"For the most part, most of them are false or basically speculation. I’m not sure what most of them are though. I’ve seen a couple things here and there but for the most part I try and stay clear of it. There was a time in my life when the media & internet really, really came out full force where it had me in tears. 

The 29 year old actress continues, "It just got to the point where I was like, “You know what, I’m just going to avoid it all together.” Rather than people validating you or people saying things that are offensive, I rather just focus on what God thinks about me and be the best person that I can be."

On new career ventures

"I have “Jumping the Broom” coming out Mother’s Day weekend. That was amazing because I got to work with Angela Bassett, who I’ve been dying yo work with since I was 14. Outside of that, I’ve been doing “The Game.” Then, I have a new movie that I’ve produced called “Video Girl.” It’s very much in the vein of “GIA.” It’s about a music video vixen. It’s kind of a cautionary tale for young women."

She continues talking about joining a new girl group. "With the music group, we kind of do rock music, a little bit of rock. It’s very Beastie Boys meets Vanity 6, and we care called the H.E.L.L.O Girls. We are opening for Cee-Lo in about 6 months so that’s really exciting! I’m having a great time with it!"


At first we weren't feeling the short look on her, but it's grown on us. Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment