Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Lady of Style

 
[Photo Credit:fashiontribes.com]
We all know that the First Lady, Michelle Obama, has got some major STYLE. She has such an elegant presence, and is effortlessly beautiful. I am always anticipating to see her latest trends in colors, prints, and silhouettes.You can't help but love her! 
 
The First Lady recently sat down for an interview with Women's Health magazine to talk about her love for fashion and health. Mrs. Obama explains, “For me fashion is fun, and it’s supposed to help you feel good about yourself. I think that’s what all women should focus on: what makes them happy and feel comfortable and beautiful. I wear what I love. Sometimes people like it, sometimes they don’t. I’m fine with that"
“I do love a good burger and fries. French fries are my favorite food in the whole world. If I could, I’d eat them at every meal — but I can’t. My whole thing is moderation. If I make good, healthy choices most of the time, then having what I love every once in a while won’t hurt."

I def. agree that you need to feel comfortable in everything you wear. I am also loving the fact that she is a burger and fries kinda chic because, that is def. me:)

Check out her whole interview in this month's Women's Health Magazine


Joyful<3


P.S Don't forget to check out our other posts! Just scroll down and all our previous posts are now located at the bottom of the page! Don't see anything you're interested in? Feel free to e-mail us eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com. And if you haven't seen our 'Street Fashion' segment be sure to check it out!! Remember to e-mail us your looks too, we want to see your trendy selves and we'll post them for our next segment of 'Street Fashion.'

No comments:

Post a Comment