Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Megan Fox is on the Cover of Rolling Stones

 
 [Photo Credit: Mark Seliger/Rollingstone.com] 
Actress Megan Fox, gives a pretty candid interview for the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine. Megan talks about her severe insecurities and how she is very "self-loathing".
"I'm really insecure about everything. I never think I'm worthy of anything, I have a sick feeling about being mocked all the time.Self-loathing doesn't keep me from being happy. But that doesn't mean I don't struggle. I am very vulnerable."

She then goes on to explain her selfish mannerism, "I'm emotionally unpredictable,I've had to say to Brian [Austin Green, Boyfriend], You have to go and stop talking to me, because I'm going to kill you. I’m going to stab you with something. Please leave".
 Hmmmmmm. Kinda scary. Good thing shes hot!
Joyful<3


Remember to check out all our other entries down below! Don't miss a minute of all the fashion, gossip, and style! Just scroll down and click 'Older Posts' or take a look at our blog archive we have all the entries listed under the months we did them! We're going to have another Street Fashion segment coming soon so get to it and e-mail us your stylish looks at eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com or anything else you'd like to tell us. There's always room for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment