Monday, September 14, 2009

Taylor Swift Responds to Kanye West

 [Photo Credit: mtv.com]
Taylor's Response:


"Well, I was standing on stage because I was really excited because I had just won the award. And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on stage. And then I wasn't so excited anymore after that."I 've been getting so many text messages and everybody's been really nice. So I've had a really, really fun night. It's been interesting definitely. It's definitely been an interesting night.I don't know him, and I've never met him, so… I don't want to start anything because I had a great night tonight." 

She also thanked Beyonce:

They told me to stand by the side of the stage, and I didn’t really know what was going to go down,” she said. “But I thought it was so wonderful and gracious of her to do what she’s always done. She’s always been a great person before anything else. Before the talented artist, the superstar, she’s always been a great person and I just, I thought I couldn’t love Beyonce more tonight, than tonight.”


Aw, what a sweet girl. I'm glad she doesn't have any bad feelings towards him. Very classy.


Joyful<3










No comments:

Post a Comment