Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Artist 'Note' Worthy



Let me introduce you to a multi-talented artist by the name of Chrisette Michele. Many of you may only know  her as the 'hook' on Jayz's song "Lost One", but let me assure you that this girls got TALENT! The 26 year old Long Island native released her debut album I AM ,2 years ago and proved to the world that she is a 'note' worthy artist. Nominated for a Grammy and two BET Awards I AM was a great success.

Well, Chrisette Michele is back with another album titled Epiphany which I love love loveee!!! For this new album Michele transitioned from her classical jazz sounds, to a more hip-hop soul vibe.


 Michele explains, “On my new project I wanted to raise the bar and step-out of my comfort zone. I wanted to make songs that were more edgy, youthful and urban".

Collaborating with artists such as singer/songwriter Neyo, Chuck Harmony, and Claude Kelly, Michele def. expanded her musical style for this album. Check out one of my favorite songs on the album "Another One", which mixes rock guitars with hip hop drum patterns, this song is def. HOT! Album is in stores now.

Enjoy!



Joyful<3

No comments:

Post a Comment