Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aubrey O'day Wants Lindsay Lohans Girlfriend


Looks like there might be a cat fight between Lindsay Lohan and Aubrey O'Day soon, and I must say it will be a damnnn good one! Ha! Aubrey O'Day former member of R&B sensation Danity Kane, has her eyes set for Lindsay's on again off again girlfriend DJ Samantha Ronson. Ms. O'Day told Curve Magazine in an interview that she is deeply infatuated by Ms. Ronson.

She explains "Every time I see her (Ronson) I want to go over and talk to her, but it's like she's going to be like, 'You're that girl that tried to say you're gay everywhere,' and I'm like, No, I promise — get to know me. We'd be perfect together."(O'Day)

Ms. O'Day then goes on to majorly diss Lindsay and Samantha's relationship calling it a joke.
"Lindsay and that relationship made it such a joke. It was just, like, on every cover, on every tabloid. Their relationship has been her job for the past year… You just can't live up to that entire Disneyland circus that went on in your relationship."(O'Day)

I swear this girl is outrageous! She doesn't care who's reading she will speak her mind. But, I'm not gonna lie, I half ass want to see this happen! It will be very interesting to see Lindsay Lohans reaction because we all know that if this actually went down, it will not go well with her! Who knew that Aubrey O'Day would go the bisexual route?Actually, I take that back, this is Hollywood we are talking about! What do ya'll think about this fiasco???

Joyful<3

P.S Don't forget to check out or other posts! Just scroll down and all our previous posts are now located at the bottom of the page! Don't see anything you're interested in? Feel free to e-mail us eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com. Don't forget our "Street Fashion" section is coming up soon so get to it and e-mail us your trendy looks and see how you compare with Seattle fashion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment