Monday, August 17, 2009

Love their makeup?



Thank Mario Dedivanovic! He's an absolutely amazing celebrity makeup artist and is responsible for countless celebs having flawless, beautiful skin. You may know him mostly for working on Kim Kardashian and Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami, beautifying her and her sisters. He's a believer in mixing foundation, lipgloss, just makeup in general to achieve that perfect shade. Which, I have to say, I love him even more for! Too many times my friends would think I was so weird for mixing my foundations or even my copious amounts of lipgloss I owned, never just putting on one. It makes me feel good, that I'm not alone, in sharing this mix-master makeup guru's techniques. You definitely need to check out his blog as he lists exactly what products he uses as well as step-by-step instructions to end up looking like you're favorite star!
Trina []
P.S. Don't forget to read our other entries located on the side bar in our blog archive or scroll to the bottom and click 'older posts' We're not just one page! :)

1 comment:

  1. he does an amazing job, although kim's falsies are giving me a heart attack : /

    ReplyDelete