Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Music: Dynamite COLLABO

[Photo Credit:Hiphoprx.com]


What is the hottest Rap collabo this year? The answer is Kanye West, Drake, Lil Wayne, and Eminem. I introduce you to "Forever", the new song by the HOTTEST men of rap right now. I'm just asking why didn't this happen sooner??? If you don't know by now Mr. Kanye West is my allllllll time favoriteeeeeeeeeeeee rapper!!! I love love love him! Everything from his fashion sense, producing, and music, is absolutely incredible!!!!! I know, I know I'm a little obsessive but hey I can't help it he's just so FAB. His verse in this song is the sickest but, obviously I'm a little bias, so I will leave it up to you guys. What do you think??? Who's verse is the sickest??????


Joyful<3

2 comments:

  1. i've been asked this question before and everyone is still debating LOL each style is different, they really are the greats at what they do. and there are different things i like about each verse. honestly, i gotta give it to em.

    ReplyDelete