Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blonde vs. Burnette Part II



Kim Kardashian isn't the only one trading in her signature dark locks. The American Idol runner-up Katharine Mcphee debut her new bleach-blonde do' in a cover shoot for her new album Unbroken. The singer told PEOPLE in an interview how her new blonde hair has changed her style:

“The look has affected the way I dress, it’s inspired me to be more adventurous with what I decide to wear. It’s silly that something so simple as changing your hair could have such a big effect. I’m just having fun with it. This is a great time for me to do something different. I’m young — I always try to have a good time.”

To me, a beautiful girl is always beautiful no matter the dye change. But I'm just partial to the dark hair. I think if she's looking for a more edged out appeal, however, the blonde shag suits her. So what do you guys think? Is it a Blonde phenomenon?! First Kim K and now Katharine! Which star do you think will be taking the plunge next?

Trina [ ]


P.S Don't forget to check out or other posts! Just scroll down and all our previous posts are now located at the bottom of the page! Don't see anything you're interested in? Feel free to e-mail us eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com. Don't forget our "Street Fashion" section is coming up soon so get to it and e-mail us your trendy looks and see how you compare with Seattle fashion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment