Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Game....back on Primetime???

[Photo credit: CW Television]

Speaking of football, I am still waiting to here if The Game is coming back for a new season on BET after the CW canceled the show. I was pretty upset when I heard that the show was canceled because it is HILARIOUS!!! Football players and their wifey drama...I LUV IT!!! I've been watching season 1 and 2 reruns on BET and I reallllllyyyy hope BET picks up the show for a 4th season. A BET spokesperson has told TV Guide that they are "currently in negotations" to pick up The Game for its 4th season and that the "licensing issues are very complicated." Well I will definetly be keeping my fingers crossed! For those of you who aren't familiar with the show....check it out weekdays on BET.


HOLLAAA



Joyful<3

No comments:

Post a Comment