Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FAB Fashions- Fall Boots

[ABBY Buckle Stud Peep Boot: $90.00]


Aston Slouch Chain Ankle Boots: $68.00



ANIQUE stud Toe Ankle: $85:00

[August Heeled Desert Boot: 75.00]

[ASTRIDE lace up ankle boot: $85.00]


[ALIVE Double Platform Boots: $85.00]
[BRITANY2 over knee boot:$100.00]


Fall is around the corner and it is time for a fashion switch up. One of the hot items of the fall is BOOTS! I personally love high boots because they elongate my legs to make me look extraaa divalicious! Even though I'm 5'7 and I really don't need the height adjustment, I still luv rockin them heels because I feel supppperr SEXY!! The right detail can make all the difference with a pair of shoes. All of the shoes are extra FABULOUS because they have subtle details and embellishments that give each shoe personality.The right pair of boots can make all the difference in an outfit. You can have the most simple outfit on but the minute you put on a pair of hot boots, it dramatically changes your entire look. So, go get yourself a pair ASAP! Check out these fabulous fashions at www.topshop.com

Joyful<3

P.S. Don't forget to read our other entries located on the side bar in our blog archive or scroll to the bottom and click 'older posts' We're not just one page! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment