Sunday, August 23, 2009

Simply Summer


[Credit:Ramey Photo]

This summer it’s all about basics and keeping comfortable, yet stylish of course. Here’s a pic of Reese Witherspoon shopping in L.A. Her whole look encompasses everything that I love. She’s wearing a printed 3.1 Phillip Lim skirt, a blue tank, gladiator sandals [a summer must-have!], and a Marni balloon bag. Skirts with print are great because they can be very versatile. Just pair it with any color solid tee or tank that matches the pattern’s many hues. Gladiator’s are a big trend this season and can accessorize any outfit from ‘blah’ to ‘daammmnnn.’ But in all seriousness the Romans were definitely on to something with their gladiators. To finish off the look Reese picked an oversized bag [the bigger the better] another accessory that can add to any outfit. Personally I love big bags. I can carry loads and loads of whatever I want and still look stylish. All in all she nailed that simple summer look.


And then we have Kourtney Kardashian. [Pictured here with her stunning sister.] Now we all know how I love the Kardashians and Kourtney is no exception. My friends think I fixate over anyone that shares my short complex [I‘m also 5ft] but can I help it that many of the height challenged individuals happen to be the most fashionable ;). She looks ‘simply summer’ in a flowy white top, shorts, and black sandals.


[Credit: ZIFKOVITS/Most Wanted/people.com]


Here's me channeling a little Kourtney ;)
I have on a kimono-sleeved, embroidered shirt from Metropark, white shorts from Forever 21, white flats, and gold earrings from Forever21.

Trina []

P.S Don't forget to read our other entries located on the side bar in our blog archive or scroll to the bottom and click 'older posts.' Don't see anything you're interested in? Feel free to e-mail us eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com. Don't forget our "Street Fashion" section is coming up soon so get to it and e-mail us your trendy looks and see how you compare with Seattle fashion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment