Monday, August 31, 2009

Chic Style

[Photo Credit: Splash News Online]
[Photo Credit: JustJared.com]
























I was surfing the web the other day and I came across a couple of photos of Rihanna running around town. I thought her outfit was so adorable! Its very simple but yet, chic! I love this style because she wore basic staple items and accessorized with items that stand out! I can't emphasize enough about how much accessories can help your outfit!! I especially love love love her Christian Louboutin fringe heels. Rihanna def. has one of the hottest styles in Hollywood!

Joyful<3

P.S Don't forget to check out our other posts! Just scroll down and all our previous posts are now located at the bottom of the page! Don't see anything you're interested in? Feel free to e-mail us eternallyfixatedblog@hotmail.com. Don't forget our "Street Fashion" section is coming up soon so get to it and e-mail us your trendy looks and see how you compare with Seattle fashion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment