Friday, August 28, 2009

DJ AM Found Dead





I am sad to report that DJ AM(Adam Micheal Goldstein) was found dead in his New York apartment today. He was 36 years old. Reasons why he passed have not been released . Stars took to their twitter today to pay respect for the DJ


@parishilton Adam and I were friends since I was 15. He had a heart of gold and was one of the kindest, funniest and most talented men I have ever met.
@petewentz R.I.P. . I'm sorry to loved ones. So unexpected
@ryanseacrest So sad the hear about adam. a very kind and generous guy
@shannamoakler My deepest condolences for DJ AM, you were a great artist and will be severely missed. My thoughts and Prayers to his family and friends.
@KimKardashian DJ AM was such a genuine person! He is in a better place, may God rest his soul...
@johncmayer I really want to use words right now but I can't get em. Fuck.
@EthanSuplee DJ AM was such a sweet guy, the demons feed on the sweet guys. The demons seem to be winning.
@TheRealJordin (aka Jordin Sparks) R.I.P DJ AM. My prayers go out to his family. Please keep them in your thoughts.
@katyperry rest in peace friend.
@solangeknowles I hope people don't taint his legacy.....because there isn't any concrete proof yet. That guy was a walking miracle.
@AubreyODay RIP DJAM, life can be so short I hope you all spend your days feeling blessed and positive!
@Alyssa_Milano May you rest in peace, Adam. You touched many with your light and will be missed like crazy.
@BonnieFuller DJ AM DEAD & SO SAD! I wonder if the poor thing was suffferg from survivors guilt after that terrible plane crash
@Aplusk (aka Ashton Kutcher) love you brother
@mrskutcher (aka Demi Moore) The shock of DJ AM has me at a loss for words...his joyous spirit was a gift to us all!
@sevinnyne6126 (aka Lindsay Lohan) i can't believe this.. i'm in shock. why? why? r.i.p. adam@iamdiddy DJ AM Rest In Peace...
@PerezHilton I'm tempted to feel angry at the world/God right now, but I can't. I won't. I choose to believe Adam is free of his demons now and at peace.
@johncmayer In complete shock.
@hollymontag RIP DJ AM
@seankingston R.I.P Dj Am he was a great guy man ;(

R.I.P DJ AM



Joyful<3

No comments:

Post a Comment