Monday, August 24, 2009

Heidi Montag's Amazing Miss Universe Performance.............SIKE


[Photo Credit: Getty Images] [photo credit: Google images]







WOW, all I can say is that this performance is definitely a .........HOT MESS! Heidi Montag, from the MTV reality show The Hills performed her new single "Body Language" at the Miss Universe Pageant on Sunday evening. Apparently Heidi was trying to channel Britney Spears performance from the 2002 VMAS, unfortunately she channeled Britney's comeback performance from 2 years ago instead. I really do feel bad for her because I know that the media is going to have a field day with this one! I will give Heidi an A for effort because I know it's not easy performing in front of millions of people. However, Heidi you need to stick to your day job......whatever that is.

Joyful<3

No comments:

Post a Comment